Cost Cutters Stylist
NOW HIRING – You control your pay!
Many Stylists who do a great job of customer service and sell additional products regularly make about $19 an hour including tips!
Yes, you, we’re talking to you – the person who is looking for a change!
You’re a talented Stylist and we want you to be part of the Cost Cutters team.
We know you have a lot of questions running through your head.
So, let’s talk about what it’s like to be a stylist at Cost Cutters. First, you’ll have endless opportunities to learn and earn at Cost Cutters. You’ll also experience:
- Coworkers who lift each other up and feel more like a family.
- Stylish cuts all the way to color, you'll get to express your creativity every day.
- Customers who provide you with variety throughout your day – you’ll regularly be using your shears, clippers, foils and more!
- Ongoing training that will meet your needs and those of your customers.
- Work-life balance with a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
You’re here because you want to start your career as a Stylist or you want change. And, let’s be honest, you want to be somewhere you can showcase all your talents and that place is Cost Cutters!
Cost Cutters is proud to be part of Regis Corporation, the world's largest and leading hair salon company, dedicated to making people look good and feel beautiful. Salons that are part of the Regis Family of brands use Opensalon, our proprietary, online traffic-driving platform.
A current state cosmetology or barber license is required for this position or you must currently be enrolled in school to obtain the required license.
A stylist-in-training at Regis is a temporary 90-day position designed to integrate an unlicensed, future stylist into the salon workplace and to help them learn the business. It is the stylist-in-training’s responsibility to deliver exceptional customer service and to communicate effectively with management, customers, and co-workers. Specifically, the stylist-in-training’s job duties include:
- Market and grow the business
- Observe other stylists/managers at work and ask relevant questions
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Control expenses
- Promote and sell services and retail products
- Answer telephones, stock and dust shelves, and sweep hair
- Complete all other duties as assigned by manager
The stylist-in-training may be eligible for a promotion to the stylist position once they receive their license. A promotion to stylist is not automatically guaranteed. The stylist-in-training must apply for the stylist position to be considered for promotion. To be considered for the promotion, the stylist-in-training must: 1) possess a valid appropriate license in his/her applicable state of employment; 2) have the ability to perform the duties of the license requirements that their state allows, including, but not limited to: cutting, styling, coloring, providing wax treatments, and washing and perming hair with or without an accommodation; and 3) demonstrate that they practice Regis values of honesty, accountability, integrity, and respect.
SUNSET VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER
3418 W BELL RD
City, State, Zip
Conduct a Job Search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.