We know hair is more than just a sport or hobby: It’s in your DNA.
Fiesta Salons is where a new breed of hair stylists are changing the way they work. It all starts with celebrating your creative expression, sharing your passion for people and creating loyal clients for life.
So grab your shears and bring the cut or style you do better than anyone you know – we’ll help with the rest: At Fiesta Salons, education is turbo-charged, so you can keep leveling up your core skills and mastering new trends before anyone else.
Get ready to:
• Move fast! Start making money and building clientele day one
• Show off your artistry via great clips, cuts, color, and waxing services
• Unleash your ambition and take your career further than you thought possible
• Build something meaningful with your passionate, quality-obsessed stylist family
• Learn from the best with our free, world-class education programs
• Make product/tool discounts and benefits that grow as your career does part of your lifestyle
• Thrive with a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
• Love what you do as a part of Fiesta Salons’ welcoming, professional and stylish vibe
Fiesta Salons is proud to be part of Regis Corporation, the world's largest and leading hair salon company, dedicated to making people look good and feel beautiful. Ready to join the team that knows the salon business better than anyone else? Apply now!
A stylist-in-training at Regis is a temporary 90-day position designed to integrate an unlicensed, future stylist into the salon workplace and to help them learn the business. It is the stylist-in-training’s responsibility to deliver exceptional customer service and to communicate effectively with management, customers, and co-workers. Specifically, the stylist-in-training’s job duties include:
- Market and grow the business
- Observe other stylists/managers at work and ask relevant questions
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Control expenses
- Promote and sell services and retail products
- Answer telephones, stock and dust shelves, and sweep hair
- Complete all other duties as assigned by manager
The stylist-in-training may be eligible for a promotion to the stylist position once they receive their license. A promotion to stylist is not automatically guaranteed. The stylist-in-training must apply for the stylist position to be considered for promotion. To be considered for the promotion, the stylist-in-training must: 1) possess a valid appropriate license in his/her applicable state of employment; 2) have the ability to perform the duties of the license requirements that their state allows, including, but not limited to: cutting, styling, coloring, providing wax treatments, and washing and perming hair with or without an accommodation; and 3) demonstrate that they practice Regis values of honesty, accountability, integrity, and respect.
RED BANK COMMONS
222 REDBANK RD STE D
City, State, Zip
Conduct a Job Search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.