A Panopoulos Nail Technician is responsible for delivering outstanding customer service while providing high quality nail services, including manicures and pedicures.
• A nail technician cleans, cuts, shapes, polishes, and decorates customer fingernails and toenails.
• Perform a combination of manicures and pedicures using varied nail products including wraps, tips, gels, and acrylics.
• A nail technician maintain supply inventories and records of client services.
• Promote and sell nail care products as a Regis nail technician
• Schedule client appointments and accept payments.
• Maintain a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility;
• Promote positive public/employee relations at all times
• Provide exceptional customer service to all patrons and communicates in a pleasant, friendly and professional manner at all times and maintain a professional work environment with supervisors, managers and staff
• A nail technician must be poised, neat and well groomed, tactful, diplomatic, discreet, flexible, versatile, ethical, professional and demonstrate calm and reasoned judgment
• A nail technician needs to meet or exceed minimum productivity requirements established by the Company
• Work a flexible schedule, including a substantial number of evening and weekend hours
• A nail technician must attend work timely and consistently, including attending mandatory staff meetings, training sessions or as otherwise required by management
• Accurately and efficiently operate business systems (machines) including, but not limited to, the POS cash register system and telephone
• Nail Technicians Maintain confidential information regarding the Company, its customer and its employees.
Position requires a valid and current state license/certificate to work as a Nail Technician.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee (nail technician) to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• A nail technician position requires extensive use of hands, physical dexterity and small object manipulation.
• Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to work with arms at shoulder level for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to work with manicure and pedicure products and related equipment.
• Must have good hand-eye coordination and good eyesight (with or without corrective lenses) for the detailed work involved.
• Light lifting up to 10 lbs.
• A nail technician be able to effectively understand and communicate to customers and employees.
• A nail technician must maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude to work under pressure and effectively deal with customers, management and co-workers.
• Must be able to tolerate continuous exposure to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services in a salon setting, including but not limited to nail polish and remover, permanent solutions, hair spray and client perfume.