As a receptionist, you will be held accountable for these key areas. Successful performance will be measured by meeting or exceeding established requirements.
The Receptionist is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and communicating effectively with management, customers and co-workers. Specifically, the Receptionist is expected to:
• Market and grow the business
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Control expenses
• Complete required tasks
1. Ability to work in a dynamic salon environment.
2. Good time management skills, good judgment, and the ability to multi-task.
3. Well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with customers, co-workers, and management.
4. Computer knowledge including but not limited to point-of-sale systems and data entry.
5. Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
1. Frequent lifting up to 10 lbs. to stock retail shelves. Occasional lifting 10-25 lbs. to assist unloading monthly shipment of products.
2. Continuous standing throughout the day
3. Continuous reaching, alternating between shoulder level and above shoulder level height to stock shelves.
4. Occasional pushing and pulling to move styling chair.
5. Continuous exposure to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services and styling hair, including but not limited to permanent solutions, straightening solutions, shampoos, conditioners, hair spray and client perfume.
6. Occasional climbing of ladder/stepstool to stock shelves, retrieve products and maintain salon.
7. Ability to communicate with customers regarding services offered and requested and the customer’s needs and wants.
8. Basic reading, writing and mathematical skills necessary to read and complete company forms and other documents.
9. Occasional travel to mandatory meetings and training sessions, including overnight travel.