Seeking Salon Manager who is passionate about making people look good and feel beautiful.
Join and lead our premium Hair Stylist team at as a Salon Manager at Regis Salon! Hair Stylists provide a full range of hair care services offered by their salon, including cutting, styling, coloring, shampooing and texturizing hair, as well as providing facial waxing. Our Hair Stylists build clientele quickly and create salon guests for life by portraying a professional image and provide exceptional services.
607 REGIS SALON
• Unlimited career opportunities, meaning you can manage a salon, lead multiple salons, or mentor Hair Stylists as part of our industry-leading technical education team.
• Free ongoing technical education with our industry-leading technical education team.
• Working with a team of talented Hair Stylists in an energetic and supportive salon environment.
• Current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/provincial regulations
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
• Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in a competent, efficient and professional manner
• Ability to perform administrative Salon Manager tasks such as accurately completing transactions on the computerized register, performing close-out procedures and light housekeeping duties
• As a Salon Manager, have the ability to effectively lead and develop a team, creating a positive work environment, training and providing guidance on business and technical competency matters and resolving associate issues
• Ability to resolve guest issues
• Ability to work at least 38 hours per week
• Standing for sustained periods of time
• Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 25 pounds
• Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and arms.
• Continuous grasping and reaching, often above shoulder level
• Position requires the ability to work a minimum of 38 hours per week.
• Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services
• Ability to observe guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
• Ability to communicate with guest regarding services offered and requested and the guest’s needs and wants