Seeking Salon Manager who is passionate about making people look good and feel beautiful.
Join and lead our stylist team at as a Salon Manager at SmartStyle! Benefits of working with us include:
• Unlimited career opportunities as a Salon Manager, meaning you can lead multiple salons or mentor Hair Stylists as part of our industry-leading technical education team.
• Free ongoing technical education with our industry-leading technical education team.
• Working with a team of talented hairstylists in an energetic and supportive salon environment.
Salon Managers provide a full range of hair care services offered by their salon, including cutting, styling, coloring, shampooing and texturizing hair, as well as providing facial waxing. Our Salon Managers build clientele quickly and create salon guests for life by portraying a professional image and provide exceptional services.
• Current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/provincial regulations
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
• Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in a competent, efficient and professional manner
• Ability to perform administrative Salon Manager tasks such as accurately completing transactions on the computerized register, performing close-out procedures and light housekeeping duties
• As a Salon Manager, have the ability to effectively lead and develop a team, creating a positive work environment, training and providing guidance on business and technical competency matters and resolving associate issues
• Ability to resolve guest issues
• Ability to work at least 38 hours per week